logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#137030 08/11/04 07:25 AM
OP Offline
I wanted to ask a general question. My business partner and I are discussing which way we should go with our next purchases for our online store. We were discussing Karen Foster, Basic Grey or Artic Frog. Which would shoppers prefer?
Also if we have limited funds, would you as a shopper prefer to see a shop carry an entire set of patterned paper or a few papers. For example, with Artic Frog they have 6 lines, is it best to get 1-2 lines or 3-4 patterns of each line? With Karen Foster, is it best to get 2-3 patterns of the soccer or all 6 of soccer? When you shop do you prefer more options in one category like school, soccer, halloween or a few options with more categories (expand in categories not in specific categories). Remember this is for limited funds as we wish we can carry everything!

Memories For A Lifetime www.memories4alifetime - for all your scrapbooking needs at 15% off retail on every product, every day!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
#137031 08/19/04 12:39 PM
Hi Kdarling,
As a shopper, I would prefer a variety of each type. I am sorry I am not familiar with Artic Frog. I just looked on the net for Basic Grey and they have some beautiful papers. I especially liked the Motifica and Sublime papers. I didn't take time to look at anything else. If there is a link (which I couldn't find) for Artic Frog, I'd like to see it.
Have I not been familiar with these because I am in the U.S. and you are in Canada? Of course, Karen Foster is always good.

God is good all the time.
All the time God is good.
#137032 09/17/04 08:32 AM
OP Offline
Artic Frog website is www.articfrog.net.
I am actually in the US not Canada also.

Memories For A Lifetime www.memories4alifetime - for all your scrapbooking needs at 15% off retail on every product, every day!

Moderated by  M McVaney - Scrapbooking 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.