Want To Join the Scrappers 10-CLUB?
I got this idea from my upline! It sounds so FUN and exciting!!!

I would like to start a Scrappers 10 Club! If you are interested - email me at mama3joy@hotmail.com We will need 10 scrappers to get the club started! The commitment will be $20.00 per month over 10 months (not including shipping and handling) and each member will take turns being "hostess".

When you commit to the Scrappers 10 club, you agree to support the group by purchasing your minimum amount each month, so that the party total will reach at least $200 and the hostess for that month will be able to earn her hostess gifts. In return, you earn the hostess gifts one month during the club.

Leaving Prints�! has taken care to select high-quality papers and accessories that are safe for use in your memory albums. The following information describes the Scrappers 10-club and how it can work to everyone�s benefit:

To be a part of the club, you will be required to spend a minimum of $20.00 (subtotal) each month. By spending $20 each month you can get all your scrapping� needs a bit at a time plus this means that each month one of you will be given all of the hostess benefits! When it is your month, you will have the opportunity to get additional orders from friends or family to increase your class total and you get all the benefits! .

The Scrappers 10-club is such a terrific plan because you also get the inside scoop on the Scrapping� specials!! Plus you will get little goodies from me as well!!!

Scrapbook Club rewards!!!

FREE merchandise

FREE hostess kit on your month

See the newest and latest products available

Free catalog
great way to build your collection of supplies at an incremental, reasonable monthly budget.

Scrappers 10 yahoo group

Hostess Benefits:

$200 you recieve a Hostess exclusive 6x6 album($24.95 value!)! Or $10 in free product and Free shipping on your order!

$250-324 $25 product

$325-399 $30 free product

The price increments just keep going up!

If you are interested in joining the club please email me!! I am really looking forward to getting my first Scrappers 10 Club started!!! Since this will be my first club I am also going to send out a special goody pack to each member when they join!!!!! Email me [email]mama3joy@hotmail.com!!!![/email]

ladykadafi