logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
DUE 2 impending divorce, soon-2-b-x having "re-conveyed" all assets, need 2 move from marital home, I lost my former Home Sewing- Design Studio. With no place to take my things, I'm slowly indexing the former contents and have a list of c.250 books- all sew, quilt, craft related- which I can supply 2 anyone interested in buying such.
ALL are in excellent condition, are specificially identified, with title, author, publisher & year, page numbers, features, isbn #, current price.
ALL come from my own private collection. I AM NOT AN AUCTIONEER NOR A RE-SELLER.
Email me at <lou-dezynz@sbcglobal.net> for full list.
I will soon begin on list of supplies, tools, notions, machines; then on to fabric & trim lists.

THANK 4 listening. And SEW FORTH:) Lou-Dezynz lou-dezynz@sbcglobal.net

At 46y/o, I've been in the midst of divorce near-3years w/ all asets converted by HIM while I was bedridden for years. I now need to sell off ALL my sewing, quilting,crafting items as I have NO PLACE TO TAKJE THEM IN RELOCATING. Email me for list of 250+ books/ patterns. Other lists to follow.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Dear Lou,

I am hope that posting on the Forum will help you with what you need to accomplish.

Best of luck to you.

Regards,Sharon

Sharon Sottile
BellaOnline Sewing Host
Amoeba
Amoeba
Lou,

Here is another thought. I could mention what you have available on the website. It could be a "resource", if you can email me a neatly typed listing that I can cut and paste into my editor area. What do you think?

Regards,

Sharon Sottile
BellaOnline Sewing Host
OP Offline
Sharon,

I have over 300 books- another 60+ manually indexed to be added to my existing list; c. 10 vintage machines w/ pics; numerous kits & supplies that I'm in the process of indexing; and fabric that I'm just starting to pre-wash [xmas & novelty cottons 1st] so as to press, trim, measure, describe & snap pics of.

In other words, while I sincerely appreciate your help, could you possibly accommodate all my things?
If you think so,I can begin by sending my existing book list- without the additions I now need to insert.

Thanks VERY much for your offer, Sharon, and your sincere heart on this. I'm struggling w/ the possible need for another heart implant/ transplant device right now due to re-current medical problems which came up at the WRONG time. While I know that others have it worse, and am grateful for what I've had [good parents, healthy now- adult kids, a few close friends, some wonderful net friends], I am very slowly working on this now since medical symptoms and home nurse visits are interfering with my need to get things accomplished.

Perhaps you know of a low cost/ free web page source??
Thanks in advance and also for your patience in awaiting my reply. Styay well.
Sincerely, Lou-
<lou-dezynz@sbcglobal.net>

Let me know if you'd still like my lists.

At 46y/o, I've been in the midst of divorce near-3years w/ all asets converted by HIM while I was bedridden for years. I now need to sell off ALL my sewing, quilting,crafting items as I have NO PLACE TO TAKJE THEM IN RELOCATING. Email me for list of 250+ books/ patterns. Other lists to follow.
Amoeba
Amoeba
Lou,

Somehow I missed your response to my offer to help with getting the word out about your books.

Please update me on what is going on if you can. My apologies for missing your note.

I would not actually list your items on my sewing page. I would create a link that folks could click on to locate where you have your items listed. Have you considered ebay?

Sharon Sottile
BellaOnline Sewing Host

Moderated by  Cheryl - Sewing Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.