logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#133847 07/23/04 05:59 PM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Is it just me or do these people in the house not realize how much Scott (find me a mirror I'm going into withdrawal) and Jase (I need a hearing aid to stand to be around Holly and/or give me more gel to get this hair to stand up straight) are pulling the strings? I swear last night when Drew won the HOH you would have thought Scott and Jase did, but I guess in a way they really did. Where Michael fits in with the 4 Horsemen I'll never know, he obviously isn't a pretty boy and I keep hoping he will start using his brain, he has to have one. Marvin, I hope has learned his lesson, but highly doubt it. Holly just irritates me to no end, her voice makes me think of a barbie doll and I haven't quite figured out her angle, is she as dumb as she plays or is it a strategy?

Will and Karen don't stand a chance if some of these people don't start thinking for themselves. Adria/Natalie are going to keep a low profile and cause no controversy or anything til their 5 weeks is up, that way they can both play. Jennifer, I don't know, she seems to me to be playing both sides against the middle, if it suits her, she is with Michael, if it doesn't she is with the girls.

Lori had to know there was a great big bullseye on her back after she took the $10000.00, she was too smart not to. Mike was smart and could think for himself instead of going along with Scott and Jase at every turn. He wouldn't meekly follow their directions, that's why he had to go.

I will say so far this has been my favorite season of Big Brother. I have been drawn into the game by the players this time.

JMHO,

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#133848 07/25/04 09:52 AM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I cannot stand Holly and was sooo excited that Drew put her up on the block last night, and when it happened..did you see her big eyes with her clumpy mascara widen like a deer caught in the headlights? LOL That was TOO CLASSIC!!

Lori did have a bounty and I think she knew it was going to happen sooner or later, I didnt care if she stayed or left, tbh, but felt that she did have a great alliance.

Scott and Jase (and Holly, now that I think about it) need to take their good looks and drown. They are not that great looking! And as soon as Holly talks, it's all downhill for her anyways!

I would like to see Adria or Will take it all the way..who would you guys like to see win?

It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along...
#133849 07/25/04 12:23 PM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I'm wondering how Drew's nominations are going to affect his relationship with the other guys in the 4 horsemen. He didn't do anything they wanted him to, he went out on his own and managed to put up the girlfriend of one and the sister of the other, instead of Marvin, Diane or "A".

I loved the looks on Holly and Jase's faces when they realized that she was on the block. Jennifer looked ready to cry tho. Hopefully the rest of the house will get it together and get Holly out of there and someone besides a puppet for Jase and Scott will win HOH this week and we can see the 2 of them go up on the block.

#133850 07/25/04 05:04 PM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I think Drew is eventually going to get the bad end of the stick with the "4 Horsemen" ..I think it was Scott who said something in the Diary Room about it being a bad move, and he'll probably try to turn Michael and Jase against him eventually..

I'm still rooting for Will or "A" to gain HoH..I'm not fond of Diane, but that may change..

It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along...
#133851 07/26/04 01:58 PM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I managed to miss the episode where they told about the Golden Veto and how it had changed. I got that only 6 people can compete now, I think. Is it the HOH that picks who can compete? If so, if Drew doesn't stay strong, who is to say he doesn't select the rest of his "horsemen" to go up there and grab it? It seems like they tried to keep it under wraps that the 4 of them were an alliance, but after the HOH contest this past week, blew that all to smithereens, not that everyone didn't know anyway.

I think if anyone but Marvin and the 4 horsemen got HOH, it would be safe for A/N. Could you see the nominations with Scott and Jase up for eviction? I think Diane would definately go for Scott being evicted since his little "trailer park trash" comment that upset her so badly. And we could only hope that they didn't use Drew to sway her, since there seems to be a bit of flirtation going on there.

I can't wait to see what happens next, but I hope Holly stays on the block and is voted out this week, she can go home and talk to her manequin (that just doesn't look like the right spelling, but oh well) and her cat. But on the other hand, if she stays it looks like she could cause problems between Scott and Jase. Did you see her talking to Scott in the hot tub about cuddling? Then Jase walked up and wasn't happy.

Guess we'll have to stay tuned to find out,

#133852 07/28/04 12:51 AM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Ok, that makes sense, even more so since I saw it in action tonight, thanks.

Drew is driving me nuts. One minute it's like he has a brain of his own and the next he's a puppet again. But then again, I'm not living in the house with all the manipulation going on either. I can't imagine having to live with Scott and Jase 24/7 and being sane after all that. I have watched all 4 of the other seasons and have never seen 2 people run things like they do this season.

I felt sorry for Jennifer tonight when she realized that she had been duped again. The only thing that might save A is Marvin changing his mind or Drew getting his back.

Jase's little tirade tonight at Diane and telling her she better win HOH or she was out next week really set me off. It's like he feels like he has already won or that he was king of the castle. Drew and Michael better wake up soon, Scott and Jase aren't going to do anything for them once they don't need them anymore. I can understand being young and naive, but this is bordering on ridiculous.

Thursday ought to be interesting if A is the one evicted since the preview said if she was, N was coming into play the game. Won't that throw them all for a loop? One of the non Horsemen players/allies better win HOH or they are doomed. I really want to see Scott and Jase up on the block against each other and one of the girls win veto and leave them both there...or even put Jase and Holly against each other. <eg>

#133853 07/28/04 11:26 AM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I want to know what was with Drew's tears..I guess it was the Puppet letting his PuppetMasters down, but this whole time I kept thinking that Drew was playing from his heart and his head rather than being manipulated by the "Brad Pitt wannabe" and the "Ugh, Me Liar"..but I was SO wrong.

I am also quite disappointed in Marvin for even allowing himself to try and be allies with the 2 jerks, the puppet, and the cowboy..he's been the player of least interest to me and I always thought if he'd side with anyone, it'd be the other housemates.

The voting on Thursday will probably cause a tie, if I'm counting the ppl left in the house correctly..

Karen, Will, Diane, and Nakomis for Holly out
Jase, Scott, Marvin, Michael for A out..

..unfortunately leaving a tie for Drew to break, thus evicting A. Unless he has a change of heart and evicts Holly, but he's too scared of letting down the horsemen that he puts his fear in front of his brain.

I guess we'll all just have to stay tuned to see how this turns out..!!

#133854 07/29/04 11:05 PM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Whoa! I sure didn't see a 7-1 vote to evict Holly coming. Jase looked really upset too! <eg>

I was hoping when Michael, Drew and Scott were in the HOH room watching the spy screen that they would wake up and get rid of her. Scott didn't seem happy when he found out that Jase and Holly had been doing a bit more than just cuddling and he was the only one that didn't know that.

I can't wait to find out on Saturday who won HOH, I hope it wasn't one of those guys. One of the good guys/girls has to win. I will say it again, this has been IMHO the best season of BB yet. I don't want to miss a episode, where the previous seasons I really didn't care...LOL!

#133855 07/30/04 01:38 AM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I'm with ya there! When Julie said 7-1 Holly, my jaw literally dropped to the floor!!!

I'm hoping that Adria or Will wins HoH, they need to do some serious BB housecleaning!!

#133856 08/22/04 12:01 AM
Shark
Shark
Big Brother is Part of Reality TV
Deanna has a great web site, you can post more discussions about Big Brother at:
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art23375.asp

Dr. Letitia S. Wright,D.C.
Prime Time TV Editor/Host
www.bellaonline.com/site/primetimetv

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.