logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#132065 03/31/05 11:29 AM
Shark
Shark
Haircuts always do the trick for me too... Sometimes just doing something that is all about beauty helps me take a few minutes just to myself, away from my hectic life!

It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success. - David Feherty
Sponsored Post Advertisement
#132066 04/13/05 03:04 PM
Shark
Shark
The first time I really tried a hairdo to relax was more like a self-booster. I worried about getting my hair colored. After I finally made an appointment and let the professional put the color on, I was so happy of the result, that it boosted my self-esteem.
I'm a level 9 blonde for natural color and I'mm now down to a level 5 light/medium brown color, because I love the more dark hair colors.
So I guess doing this is pampering yourself.

Tip for students: set an appointment with your barber right after the last exam. It's always a very good treat for finishing the exams with. It doesn't have to be something special, a good wash with a little massage can do the trick. It doesn't have to be coloring/perming/brushing/cutting, just tell that you have finished the last exam and if the barber takes real care of you and your hair, your bound to get a nice wash and massage!

Guess what? I give massages and reiki. More info here!
#132067 06/19/05 12:44 PM
Amoeba
Amoeba
A haircut always works for me too!
Just sitting in the salon seems to isolate you from the outside world for a bit.
Putting on a face mask and curling up with a good book while it works is good!

Hellie

Walking & English Garden

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I prefer to take baths to pamper myself. I do love face masks but done myself I don't really like it so I have facials for that. For my baths I love anything that makes bubbles but sometimes I will go for something that do not make bubbles. Sometimes I put on music while taking baths, sometimes I use a machine with nature sounds and sometimes just silence.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
I pampered myself with some extra sleep, green eggs for Read Across America Day, and a nice dinner. I also took some extra time to read today.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
[quote=Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading]I pampered myself with some extra sleep, green eggs for Read Across America Day, and a nice dinner. I also took some extra time to read today. [/quote]

Extra sleep, that's what I really wanted.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.