#131719 06/01/04 07:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
:rolleyes:
I have been taking four apple cider vinegar tablets a day for the last six months. I have to say I have really noticed a difference. After doing the article on the subject, I realized that it did alot more than I gave it credit for!! Anyway, I have lost 15 lbs without trying, and feel great! Anyone else out there have any experiences with apple cider vinegar?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#131720 06/06/04 10:49 AM
Shark
Shark
Hi Linda,

Haven't taken the tabs, but have used apple cider vinegar with olive oil on my salads for years and put a teaspoonful in a glass of water and sip it for digestive purposes. It's also a great cleanser for vegetables and counter tops. (It used to be the way they cleaned ships and warded off infection prior to the cleanser industry!)

Am not trying to lose weight, but that's good information to know.

Best,

Carolyn

Carolyn, Editor
my web site:
www.carolynchambersclark.com
#131721 06/08/04 01:38 PM
L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
Hi:),

I use apple cider vinegar as a rinse for my hair to help when my scalp is itchy and as a preventative for dandruff. I rinse with it after I shampoo and before I condition (which for me is just infused olive oil:)) It does wonders:)!

Live Abundantly!
Leah R. Patterson
The Wellness Site MOVE Makeup
Visit my Personal Blog
#131722 06/18/04 10:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow.. Great ideas ladies!! I guess that old saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away is true. It never ceases to amaze me how many wonderful natural remedies exist in our world. Have either of you heard of the Kombucha Mushroom? It is not really a mushroom, but rather a mixture of tea and amino acids. You might want to check it out on my site. The taste of the finished product tastes very similar to apple cider vinegar.. and the benefits are also very similar. Here's a toast to health...

Hello- I am a new user of Kombucha. I purchased it at the co-op in Madison and they are now teaching a class on how to make your own at home. The brand I buy is G.T. Dave. He started making it in 1995 after his mother's success from drinking it during her battle with breast cancer. It is $2.29 for a 16 oz bottle here in Wisconsin. A toast to your health, too.

(font:Lucinda Handwriting) text (/font)

Moeny
Parakeet
Parakeet
Some people find apple cider vinegar tea is a wonderful remedy for acid reflux. It increases stomach acid, therefore aiding in digestion. But, if you have chronic issues with reflux, it can aggravate a compromised LES (lower esophageal sphincter) and do more harm than good, so it needs to be used wisely! smile

Shay

Amoeba
Amoeba
I add it to a cooled infusion of elderflowers, keep it in the fridge, and use it as a skin toner. Smells quite pungent, but very effective!

Marianne Gibson
Russian Culture

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.