#112263 12/05/04 10:45 PM
M o e Offline OP
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
It is amazing how much publicity she is getting because of her "weight issues." Maybe I didn't see her at her heaviest, but I didn't think she was the overweight?? Maybe by hollywood standards, but not based on the general population. So what if she has gained weight since she first became a star. I mean come on, that was a few decades ago!

Can you imagine talking about your sex life on national tv?? I would never have the guts to even come close to discussing that. Very impressive!

It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success. - David Feherty
Gecko
Gecko
I suppose if she was in a sexual relationship right now it would be all over the tabloids that she's having sex! And if she said, "I prefer not to answer that question" or some such thing - imagine what the tabloids would have done with that!

It's no-win with those guys.

Parakeet
Parakeet
Remember when Roseann was on one of her weight loss kicks back when her show was a big hit? One of the tabloids showed a picture of her"looking great!" The same week another tabloid showed Delta Burke in the same dress and pose while railing about how much weight she had gained and how it was killing her career...While the average size of a "supermodel" is less than a single digit and Liv Tyler is considered large; then can you imagine what "average" would do if seen on a show like "Desperate Housewives" Talk about a villianess who is "large and in charge" ...woohoo bring her on...I just made a role for Kirstie...what is her phone number?

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
Dorothy Parker
M o e Offline OP
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
You have to much flesh and you're a fat cow. You lose too much and you're anorexic. I feel sorry for these women well except for the whole paycheck thing.

Parakeet
Parakeet
Tyne Daly has had a couple of interesting "love interests"on "Judging Amy"; Richard Crenna and now Cheech Marin. Although she had a heart attack recently on the show...gotta get those fat broads! But she is portrayed in what I would and do gladly wear; that is,comfortable clothes and shoes with natural gray hair and no discernable face work. Quite the brave soul. I'm guessing she is younger than Raquel Welch and older than Morgan Fairchild...maybe Cher's age...

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
Dorothy Parker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Alley just signed up to be the spokesperson for Jenny Craig. Her personality is awesome no matter what size she is she will be noticed

Find out the latest news in reality tv http://www.bellaonline.com/site/realitytv
M o e Offline OP
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Yeah, I actually read that a couple weeks ago. People (in the fat community) were complaining that her new show (fat actress) might become a giant ad for Craig. If that happens I too would be annoyed.

Shark
Shark
She signed up to be a spokesperson and is hoping to lose quite a bit of weight before her show premieres in March.

-
Victoria, Weddings Editor
[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Shark
Shark
Personally I give Kristie a total thumbs up for working it. She took what would have killed most people's careers and used it to her advantage. The PR, the endorsements- she is making a ton of money and publicity and anything bad written about her only fuels her career more!

Dr. Letitia S. Wright,D.C.
Prime Time TV Editor/Host
www.bellaonline.com/site/primetimetv

Moderated by  Nicole - Large & Lovely 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.