Yesterday I went to bed at 4:00 and got up at 13:27. I got a message from mom (a package could not be delivered because i was in bed and they were out - a message was on the phone), changed one note, deleted one picture, called the man (my package will be delivered tomorrow), changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, wrote one note and added three pictures, started the anti-virus, changed one note and deleted one link, changed eight notes, watched MasterChef Junior on YouTube, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed one note and added four links, deleted one link, checked Windows for updates (1), started the anti-malwares, started Defender, mom asked me to check something for her on Amazon Canada, I did it then told her and she checked it out and decided not to buy, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, wrote one note and played Craze Rush (the same thing), added one picture, changed eight notes and added five links and checked five things and calculated four things and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 03/13/18 12:58 PM.