A sequel to The Shinning and it's written also by Stephen King? This is so exciting! I love that movie and book (although the book was read when i only spoke french so i will have to buy and read it again in its original version), I also love horror (movies and books) but I have to admit that eventhough the movie is well done and acted it did not scare me. I suffer from depression, I have lots of stress and I also have panic attacks (it is so severe that i thought for a few months that i was choking when i was eating, drinking, swallowing spit and not doing any of that...it came to that point all because of a tooth ache) and I never have been offended when any of these things end up in a movie. I never get offended anyway while watching a movie (or reading a book or watching a show or looking at a website or by toys or whatever else like these things) since it's all fiction. I preffer to be offended over real things like for this subject real people who put down and judge people who suffers from mental illnesses and mental problems.