I feel a change coming. I wish I could explain it better, but it actually feels like I'm already in some sort of "pattern" that will change my life direction AGAIN. I'm not sure how to feel about that. I left a job of 12 years when I moved back home after a divorce. I have been at my current job for one year, and have gotten married to a man that I grew up with and was just friends with, and it's been wonderful. Recently I was "promoted" at the current job. Two weeks into it I'm HATING it. There are no options to go back to the prior position as it's been filled with TWO people. I agonize goign to work every day, and I've tried staying positive but after two weeks of absolute anguish, I'm starting to feel that this might be one of those things where life "forces" you out of one situation into another. I've continued looking for work all along that would put me back into a role more like what I was doing before I moved "back home" to be closer to my children/family. One that would pay a little more as I am "getting by" now. I make nothing near what I did, and I knew that would be the case when I moved to this area. At any rate, I'm very frustrated because I almost "feel" something coming. I don't know if it's good or bad. I don't know if it might even be something completely different. All I know is that I lived in anguish in the situation I was in for 14 years, FINALLY got brave enough to make a change. Found a job, making it and didn't mind it so much to right back in turmoil only a year later, HATING this position. I'm not sure what's going on here, and it's at times like this I'd love some insight from a "seeer" , "medium", "clairvoyant", etc. Because though I can see and feel things for others, I don't seem to be able to do it for myself. And I'm not so sure I'd want to be able to. So here I am. Stuck in something that is progressively getting more and more uncomfortable. *sigh*