I have a question for all of you suffering from anxiety. Is one of your symptoms thinking that you are choking? Not only when eating, drinking or just swallowing but also when not doing that? I suffer from a depression that appeared when I was around ten years old (its a miracle that it did not appeared earlier...i tried 2 pills on different occasions [1 after the other] and none worked...i was able to manage it by myself until i moved here in november of 2009...now i have a tooth infection and something else with my eyes [hypermetropia..cant get anyone to make me a pair of glasses] so its 1 thing on top of the other as far as health is concerned) and several years ago I thought I was choking when eating but it was not as severe as it is now and it was only when I was eating (later i learned it was due to my depression...i then tried these 2 antidressants that did not worked then managed it by myself successfully) now it's all the time (its on the sides..in my mouth and in my throat/neck). Plus it comes with pain (its mostly on the sides of the throat/neck...its like cramps). First I thought it had to do with the tooth (i only learned it was an infection last week but i cant eat on the left since novembre 13) then the infection but now I'm not so sure. I did see a doctor in the hospital last Monday and she said several times that it is all in my head but then she told me that the pill I'm taking could be given by an injection three times a day (today i learned it was a lie) then she tells me that she felt something and gives me a paper for a blood test. I tell myself it's all in my head but when you have a depression plus have stress issues plus real pain (the tooth) plus are not used to being sick it's not easy to ignore especially since it's almost every seconds I am awake! So anyone here suffers this way? Anyone has an idea what it could be? Is it normal to feel this way when we have an infected tooth that took almost three months to be detected and treated? Here only the pharmacists know what they are doing medicine wise so there too it's not doing great! I have twelve pills to take (Apo-Pen VK...have to chew them since i cant swallow pills) and the pain in my tooth is still there and nothing about the throat and neck is getting better either.