I've heard of Akashic records, but things, when they happen over and over - not so much in a bad way (I mean I'm willing apparently) me thinks a past life o' mine must've been that of a few "Expressos!" or something along the lines of a soldier.

I've been writing for about 10 yrs or so. I write or express what I sense, feel, "see" because they're things that happen to and through my being. It's not always pleasant, but it's not always bad either. Just the honest to goodness truth of oddities that happen to press at my doorstep.

Anyhoo....

I told my husband oh..about 2-3 months ago: "They're gonna resurrect the 'bedbug' and somehow, someway this is going to have to do w/the CDC and Bird mites??? What's the CDC?"

He said, he didn't know.

What I've chosen to do w/the items that come across or through me, is to try and help or forewarn.

There really IS a new bug in town and it's not one apt to be advertised.

In my heart, I don't want people to panic or spend a lot of money they most likely won't have, on contracts, excessive Dr. visits or medicines and being told things that just don't work.

On a separate subject, way back when, during elections and such and there was a big push or rise to "just" tax the "wealthy" well, everyone's gonna get it and in a way, like that guy who went to jail for some ponzi (sp) scheme "Madoff??" I think is the name...it'll be similar in the sense "Winners/lossers" are coming and going abroad.

On a "little person's/medium/genuine person's" level though, just about everything you can think of, you'll find being subject to being taxed and told it's for the greater good.

I mean everything...down to gardening, water/electricity, gas, etc.

In the next few years, you can even expect to see "Home inspectors."

They'll be people that simply went through some training program and be at your home to ...well kind of like electric meter people used to do? But these people will be different...the GV won't want them to think too much either..just do what their told, basically and collect data...this is what I feel.

I also see Union members/leaders...(I don't kow exactly what they do) not being anymore a significant resource in, what feels like, the medium future. That could change??? I don't know that much about them, to be honest, but it "feels" they fade out as well as other aspects of branches and/or voting parties, etc.

The good news is that people ALL types of people are feeling that "thing" you know?? that thing that makes them feel bothered enough to do something about it.

People who showed TRUE leadership...well, they will lead the way and again, ALL people, meaning not every single person, but more SOULS no matter who you are, stir to the point they come alive again! They energize the "channels!"

TRUTH begins to build and mentors , as well as genuine bridges continue to be made. smile

This article prompted most of this...the rest has just been building up. I happen to be in the central IL area and I'll tell you what...these things, at least the ones I've run across are anything BUT "Bedbugs." I'll post things that work and don't w/these bugs and what to do as far as protecting from getting them in the first place ((hugs-to-all))!

CBS Top Bed Bug Cities

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site