Hello All, A kind lady did a tarot spread for me and I would like some help interpreting it. My interpretation is as follows: current state of emotions: 6 of cups reversed + knight of wands I am currently going through a phase where am unable to let go of my troubled past, which I believe is perfectly explained by the 6 of cups(R) card. I keep ruminating about the past all the time. There is a new business venture that I am trying to work on but due to rumination about the past am left with little energy. I am guessing the knight of wands is a sign that is telling me to let go of the past and throw myself headlong into my business venture. Advice cards: High priestess reversed + the hermit I think the high priestess(R) is telling me to stop giving so much importance to what other people think about me and start listening to my own inner voice. The hermit is telling me to meditate,contemplate and look for answers within.Which makes a lot of sense as I am currently focusing on spirituality a lot. I would like to know if my interpretations are right as I am new to tarot..Anyone? Thanks