Hi Adrianna,

Your questions are very good, and I appreciate you asking them.

First, these types of questions are very common to writers, especially when they are starting to look at writing their first book. Know you are on the right track.

Before I answer your question about starting a book project while you are in college, I would have to know more information.

1. What are you studying in college?
2. What is your primary motivation to write a book? Are you looking to help others with your experiences? Are you feeling like you want to get this all out of your system?

Do you think that writing is a future career path for you? Or is this just one book you are feeling compelled from within you to write?

It is also normal that you can't decide at this point what kind of book to write. That is because you don't have a clear view of exactly what your motivation to write is, at this time. And that also is very normal.

I would invite you to either post here again after you have answered those few questions I have posed to you, or email me your answers if they are long.

Your questions are prefect timing for a series of articles I'm writing now that I will begin to publish next week.

The articles will explain where you are now, and how to figure out where you want to go.

I will post the articles here in the forum as they are published.

There will be more questions you should think about and ponder in these articles to help you as well.

Please let me know if you have other questions before my articles start to come out next week.

Thank you again, these are very important questions we all have. And there are some very important answers coming.

Have a wonderful week,

Bluedolphin