Christin said it - once you get into lists of meanings, all the alternatives, you lose touch with your own feeling for what they mean *here and now* in each particular reading. You weren't wrong just because my interpretation was different, you know yourself best and I could be further off the mark than you... I haven't been doing this very long either. But I enjoy practising so thanks for giving me a little chance! :) I had one further thought, the first card need not be 'heartbreak' (none of them NEED be anything, it's all about feel/intuition and context and the rest). It could be that your 'current state of heart/situation' is having some home truths to face. That would fit better with my take on the 2nd and 3rd cards - if those fit, of course. Explore the info, take notice of your own gut reactions, and reject what doesn't harmonise with those. Again, what Christin said, journal and the best advice I've come across, keep on doing, then when you look back at the early journal entries, you'll see you've come a long way. - And enjoy.