hello all...i, new to this site, i did apply to be the Wicca editor since i claim christian/wicca. im a single mom of 4, 23 yrs old, studying business management to start a small business selling herbs and such, i started out looking for something natural that would help my fibro., there are lots of choices for ppl like us but unfortunately none work for me but they could work for u!I make herbal remedies and teas for the members of my household and myself. its healthier since they dont have any harsh chemicals, its something im very passionate about but if anyone wants to learn more about the benefits of certain herbs and what they can do for your fibromyalgia please let me know id be more than happy to help!:) i do have pain medication but without it i go through a tremendous amount of pain and agony. Without the medicine i feel worthless, i have to have some help with my kids and cleaning because i am stuck in bed until i get to the Dr. i hate living like this and thats why im still searching for something natural, its not curable but maybe i hope to find something to substitute the pain meds so i dont have to worry about taking them anymore. my children are my world and they are my motivation for everything i do, audrey is 8,clair 5, then my twins maverick dayne and jackson wayne are 18mo. i have had horrible pain for 5 years and after many different docters and none of them caring enough i finally found one to do some tests, my rheumatoid levels were low so they thought i had rheumatoid arthritis, nope, fibromyalgia and nerve damage that results in my legs being in constant severe pain, which the fibro. makes worse than it should be. sometimes i wonder why God gave this to me and why i have to go through this but as im sure most of you might believe, everything happens for a reason, or so i like to think. maybe its to make some of us tougher and strengthen our hearts so that we may enjoy our families and friends and not take a day for granted that we arent in pain. i know i do, every day i have my med. i am so thankful that i can play with my kids,keep theyre home clean and just have a decent day. but on the days i feel the pain i still wonder "why". maybe it just happens, but what we need to focus on(i believe) is pushing through to a better day, make the best of what God gave us and learn something or get something good out of it.Somehow we have to keep fighting through the pain knowing "it could be worse". Its hard sometimes i know but it doesnt help to just lay there and wallow in pain and feel sorry with ourselves(like i do when i hurt)lol i am working on that so i can handle it better so yes i do take my own advice and work towards it. I just wanted to tell yall a lil about how i feel towards it, sometimes i hate it, sometimes i just try to forget it, either way we are all in the same boat one way or another so im glad we have a place to come together and let each other know "your not alone".:) *tish from oklahoma*