Well..it took a while to refind the post page,..but here goes. Last summer I wanted to find out for myself,just where Women are really feeling,and how they view themeselves,(self-esteem-wise) as far as general views,towards being able to take care of her own needs while becoming a true "Tour De Force" in today's Business world.I placed an ad in several "singles"sites,offering a free afternoon of Pampering,to any Woman Strong enough to know that as a Busy-Modern Woman-she should be able to grasp that She's entitled to the same "PERKS" her male counterparts have enjoyed for years. I offered to come to where ever she was,and give her everything she wanted,..for free!..Backrubs,Footrubs,and all the Oral satisfaction,with no reciprocation,and all she had to do..was simply..lay back,and enjoy! I got over 350 responces from Women as far away as Australia! (I'm in Western Canada),and almost every one of the inquiries asked "What do you REALLY want? I tried to explain that I got more pleasure from "PLEASING A WOMAN",than from anything else. Almost every Woman I spoke to got REALLY ANGRY when I said that what I wanted to do...was simply please them!,and that Love is a gift!,and when I give LOVE,as a gift,I expect nothing in return. I wanted to explain to as many Women as I could,that Love is meant to be UPlifting,Freeing,and truly an opening of all of our minds! I was trying to pass on to everyone,something I'd discovered for myself while giving my gift of love to a Woman just days before. I explained that she wasn't to feel guilted into reciprocation, I then meditated to clear all of my own selfish thoughts and then focused totaly on pleasing her,it became such a Mind-Blowing experience for both of us,that I wanted to spread the word!! It was more of a Spiritual experience,and was so POWERFUL! that regular sex has no meaning to me anymore. It turns out that I'd stumbled onto "TANTRIC" sex,all on my own. The experience with the Singles ADS.was really Eye-Opening,and it took about 4 days to realize that to try to re-create that lovemaking session was only stroking my MALE EGO!,so I took down all of those ads,and told everyone I was moving to Tibet. It seemed that,to me,Women still are unfamilliar with the concept of being truly worthwhile Leaders in our Society,as a whole.