Updates on my seasonal goals -

have food stamps - will be putting all my effort into this after getting the catholic charities help.
Make the small trailer safe for the road - I might have some roadblocks with this.
organized my lean-to - it's getting better, and i need to find some flooring for it before putting stuff back in.
Sold my recyclables - i have someone helping me with this on the 19th.
sold some silver - i have made calls and just need to do it. I should set up an errands day where I go to cottonwood once a week.
have utilities help with catholic charities - I have an appointment on the 22nd to get this done.
back on track with NACOG - i won't touch this one until i have the food stamps and catholic charities help done.
have had a mammogram
everything off my huge porch (it looks like something from hoarders) - i can't get things out until i have some kind of flooring in the lean to.
everything out of the rv, inside of RV cleaned - getting closer. I take a few things out here and there.
firepit made
have a financial plan for spaying my kittens before they become fertile - i do have the plan, now need to get them all spayed. smile