Hello, I wanted to touch base and say that we are relocated to Nashville and recovering from moving a house full of furniture. Life sure does deal us some sticky cards sometimes.

Have you ever wondered why we seem to have so many ups and downs. We try so hard to make the best of things yet for what ever reason the Universe desires to give us a little bump every now and then.

Life is just meant to be that way. It wouldn't be exciting, different, amusing, perplexing or exotic if things always stayed the same. We need some spice in our lives sometimes to keep things shook up and worth living for.

I am one of millions who lost my full time job at the beginning of 2009. I was devasted. We tried to hang on but then we lost our home and then things just kept going down hill from there.

In 2010 life decided it was time to bring forth new blessings and we started over in TN. For a whole year we were happy and things seemed to go well. Then family issues caused us to move back to AL.

I found a great full job, my husband was getting a little work, we found a new house, our youngest grandchild came to live with us and things were looking great.

Then.......................we both lost our jobs at the same time.

I almost lost my mind. But then the calls began to pour in. Nashville is where the jobs are, come back they said. So here we are. Our backs are thrown out, I think I popped a few disks and my husband can barely walk but we are here.

The great thing about it.....the phone hasn't stopped ringing. Work is abundant.

Odd how life tells you where you really need to be even if you feel different about.

Have a blessed night.

Sherryl Craig
Philosophy