Hi Everyone! I'm so glad I found some resources and have an outlet to share with someone. . I know a Caulbearer very, very well. ME! My Mother recently told me a few weeks ago, during a conversation we had about babies being born (my brother and his wife have 6 kids) that I was a "special baby". She said that the doctor was overly pleased when I was born. My Mom told me that the doctor said I was "very lucky", and she asked why? The doctor said I was born with a veil. My Mom told me it covered my head and face. Unfortunately, the veil was not kept. My mom told me that she didn't know anything about the significance of it other than it other than the doctor saying it was very lucky and rare to be born like this. My Dad witnessed my birth, but I have yet to ask him about it and I don't think he will know much about it either. He's not the type to talk about or care about "out of the ordinary things". He'll just say, "Of course, you were a special baby". I fit many of the characteristics and traits that people on the internet have mentioned about caulbearers. I'll elaborate more when I get some free time. I'll post back soon. Thanks.

Last edited by Gemini2day; 04/06/09 01:39 AM.