Hi Everybody!

Just to give you some exciting news grin

well... I think it's exciting whistle

My wife and I are going deep... sick

Deep into the trenches of Rosie's world...

That's right! [granted, I haven't talked to her about it... so this may be wishful thinking. wink ], but, if all goes like it's been playing in my head crazy We're going to tie our hands behind our back and force the creativity to rise to the top, like the cream of fresh churned butter.

We're going to get a toaster oven and go to work on creating good eats that're cheap, convenient, wholesome and all the other things we've been talking about thus far in this conversation-

[hmmmmm... is "that're" even a word...? ...confused of course it is whistle... smirk... and if we all join in and use it enough times between now and the end of the year... webster's dictionary will recognize it as one too!]

Now Rosie-

We want to make this as close to real as possible, so we have to know what toaster-oven-proof containers you have that we can use, as well, to cook these things and what else you have to use in your cooking. [I know you told me what you had that was on the list that I posted,
Quote:
I shop at my local market (Market Basket)
No bulk (that i know about)
I have a blender, and knives, the only things on your list.
Really if its easy to cook I can manage in the kitchen, some recipes can be so complicating.
I know what you mean about nuking foods, I sometime use the toaster oven to reheat foods. I do use the microwave to much! I shouldn't I know.

["not've"?... blush Maybe I'll just go ahead and create a dictionary! eek]

[Me thinks we're about to rewrite the books of modern high-end cuisine... Me thinks.]

I hope you all are getting what you need here and that it's exciting and fun for you too!

I'm having a ball!

Drop me a line & let me know...

Last edited by Jason - Vegetarian Site; 08/25/08 03:49 PM.