When my little 5 yr old boy was scheduled for hernia surgery..I notified the school that he absolutely was not to be paddled for anything..The school had a policy of corporal punishment for any small thing..We had gone round and round with them for their "cruelty"..I threatened them with a suite but got no where..
Well, my ornery little one found a pair kids shoes laying on the playground and he tossed them over the fence..The assistant principle, (who weighed 300 lbs), whipped him severely from his back to his ankles. He was criss crossed with red marks..
I didn't notice them until the evening at bath time..He was a tuff little guy and didn't want me to see his hurts..It took my breath away to see those marks..So of course I went back to the school and raised a fit..They acted like it was nothing..We ended up taking him out of school for the rest of the year and by the next year they had changed the CP policy..But guess what..That assistant principle went on to work in another school..We lost track of him..but I'll bet another little kid received his wrath..It damaged my boy, not only physically but emotionally..He never liked school after that..And school became a struggle for him.. cry

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.