I saw mentioned in another thread that someone wound up killing their party, how about some entertaining party member death stories that were caused by you?

In a second ed. D&D game I was playing an assassin (thief subclass) and in the party there was an elven mage that she could not stand at ALL. Being a half-elf, she had some issues with elves (and humans for that matter) plus the jerk was a grey elf and acted like it. (superiority complex galore) PLUS, he had one of those elven cats that uses telepathy. In any case she hated the damned elf, so when he wound up injured, she helped bandage him. This is when I passed a note to the DM. >;) After some dice rolling (which the rest of the party members thought was for my healing check) I rolled well enough on my poisoning skill that I had packed the bandages with a type of herb that would react to adrenaline, causing the poison to activate and kill the person who's got their wounds packed with the stuff.
Well, some time goes by, and we wind up in the desert. We get into a minor skirmish, and the mage decides everyone has things in hand and stands off to the side. One critter was being stubborn to die though, so he decides to run up to it and whack it with his staff. Soon after, he starts feeling woozy (or so the DM informs him) he thinks he has heat stroke from so much physical exertion (he's a not so healthy grey elf it seems) so he unpacks his tent for some shade and sits down...Lies down...and dies. The player goes "What? I'm dead?!" DM brings him into the other room to explain things, and when he comes out he's laughing his [censored] off, saying "I'm DEAD!" What's great is that his character gave everyone a believable excuse for his death, heat stroke, so my assassin was never even looked at funny!