I have thought about this because I own my own home as well and I have an extra bedroom but I have never been able to find someone I felt was suitable and I have a daughter to think about also.

I hope you know what your doing, letting someone move in who has no money and no job. I had already decided if I did this, they would have to sign an agreement with all things completely outlined so no one was able to take advantage.

Watch Judge Judy a couple times and I gaurantee you will see more then a few stories that outline why people should be nervous about sharing a place to live with someone.

I would want a deposit, first and last months rent and their share of utilities up front BEFORE they were allowed to move in AND their agreement that monies were due on a certain date and if they were not in my hand in cash with in 7 days of that date, I had the right to move them out of my place, change the locks and retain their possessions to sell in place of the rent they owe (like a real apartment complex has the right to do).

Once I start nursing school, I am hoping I can find someone who is either a nurse or also in nursing school, someone with similar interests and concerns.