First, welcome!

To keep our forum community a friendly and loving soft spot to land, please read these rules and guidelines before posting.

PRAYER REQUESTS

To submit a prayer request or read current prayer requests, please go the our Prayer Requests thread.

BELLAONLINE FORUM GUIDELINES

Please review our site-wide BellaOnline Forum Rules:
http://www.bellaonline.com/misc/forums/rules.asp

In order to keep our forum a safe and soft spot for friendly discussion and fellowship, the following rules and guidelines have been established for the Catholicism Forum. Please read and follow them.

GENERAL FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

- This is a Catholic Christian forum, so please keep this in mind and respect it. Attacking Catholicism/Christianity is not permitted. Disagreeing is one thing, blatant attacks are another.

- Everyone, regardless of beliefs, is welcome.

- Please respect each other. Friendly discussions are certainly permitted; "friendly" being the operative word. We can respect each other and each other's views without necessarily agreeing with one another.

- Attacking another poster, regardless of beliefs, is not allowed. These posts will be deleted without notice.

- Trolling is not allowed. Such posts will be deleted without notice.

- Please stay on topic. If you want to discuss another topic, please start a new thread.

RULES & GUIDELINES FOR DEBATE THREADS (ADDED 12-31-08)

- Only friendly debates are allowed. ALL posters, regardless of beliefs, MUST be respected. Our forums are support forums and, therefore, harsh debates are not permitted. Such posts will be reported and deleted without notice.

- Personal Attacks will NOT be tolerated. Such posts will be reported and deleted without notice.

- ALL debate threads MUST be labeled as such. For example if you wish to debate about the Trinity, your subject could read, "The Trinity - debate"

- Debating in threads not labeled for debate will NOT be permitted. ALL debate posts in non-debate threads will be deleted without notice. We want everyone to feel comfortable coming into our forum. Posters should not have to enter a debate unless they choose to do so. Please respect this.

If you have a question about what is allowed and what it not, please feel free to send me a private message or contact me via the form found here.

I wish we didn't have to have rules and guidelines, but to keep our forum a safe and welcoming place for all I feel we must. Remember we are here to help and encourage each other, as well as share our knowledge and learn from each other.

Peace in Christ

Last edited by Melissa KA; 03/14/11 07:00 PM.

Melissa Knoblett-Aman
Catholicism Editor | Cats Editor