Some of you may know my dad is bipolar. Problem drinker etc...

Its only been over the last 4 years we've been close... but recently he started drinking again after a year and a half sober!!!! He stopped taking his meds and told the whole family basically that he doesnt need his meds and that he has control of his life... now he thinks hes in love with this woman he just met. I dont feel happy for him. I dont think its real. Hes on a HUGE HIGH and not thinking clearly. He told me that this woman looks like my mom (which he was obsessed with ever since their divorce.. and now this new woman comes along that hes "in love with") But ever since he started drinking and not taking his meds I feel this HUGE distance between us. I have nothing to say to him. nothing. and he notices it. I dont know what to say. Im at a loss for words, and thoughts. I feel like Ive given up. Ive been nothing but encouraging, non judgemental, loving, supportive, for the last 4 years with him when every one else in the family has given up and now Im at a loss. I dont know what to do. I cant help him. And ive found that not being arond him, and not talking to him.. im not stressed out anymore. Im happy. and that sucks! I want to be happy around him but I cant help him. he doesnt want it. everyone is worried that his high is going to plummet to his lowest low. I dont want to be responsible for making sure hes ok. I love him but its not my job. I cant make him my #1 priority.

Im just confused at why Im so distant from him. I literally have no words to say to him. He told me he doesnt want to hear anyone tell him to take his meds or see his doc. or not drink... he wants to live his life the way he wants... so he doesnt want to hear what I could say to him. and even if I did say something, I KNOW he wouldnt listen. And simply, im just not happy for him. i duno...