I did see it, but I was interested in seeing what others come up with before I "took over" yet again wink

There are a number of ways you can use creativity to make money. The most obvious way is to use your creative skills to make something, like a piece of pottery or a painting, and sell it.

Then you can also use creative thinking to brainstorm new and unusual ideas for increasing the sales, money, and customers on one hand, and the ideas and innovations you are creating on the other hand. This became a big element in business a few decades ago, and the term "lateral thinking" was coined (most sources attribute it to Edward De Bono). Lateral thinking is using creative, right-brained thought to come up with different solutions and ideas to the usual "vertical", logical, analytical thought processes.

So, just for example - you could use your creative talents to create a painting, and then you could use creative thinking to display images of that painting on the Internet, offering prints for sale, and even selling the image on t-shirts, mugs, etc. You could also use your images to seek commissions from customers. So one idea can expand into several outlets using creative thought to leverage it to greater potential.

Elle Carter Neal
BellaOnline Alumna