Quote:
God, on the other hand, according to you, would let them burn in Hell for an eternity, if they do not turn to him through jesus. So whilst God burns sinners, his followers save them.

Wrong again Alex, those who CHOOSE to live in disobedience to God's Word burn THEMSELVES in the fire of hell.

Quote:
Mat 7:21-23 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your name, and through Your name throw out demons, and through Your name do many wonderful works? And then I will say to them I never knew you! Depart from Me, those working lawlessness!

Luk 12:4-5 And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will warn you of whom you shall fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yea, I say to you, fear Him.

Luk 12:8-10 Also I say to you, Whoever shall confess Me before men, the Son of Man also shall confess him before the angels of God. But he who denies Me before men shall be denied before the angels of God. And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him. But to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven.

Luk 13:2-7 And answering, Jesus said to them, Do you suppose that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans because they suffered such things? I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were sinners above all men who lived in Jerusalem? I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. He also spoke this parable: A certain man had a fig-tree planted in his vineyard. And he came and sought fruit on it, and found none. And he said to the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig-tree, and find none. Cut it down, why does it encumber the ground?

So, hell is a reality for those who bring it on themselves. If one has been told about Jesus Christ and has inquired as to the mystery of salvation and REJECTED it, they are doomed. God determines that none should perish, but He gave us the right to choose. It's up to you....you WILL experience eternity.... where do you want to spend your forever?

So, everyone, don't come in here expecting to feel good all the time and only hear what tickles your ears. Sometimes it may smack you in the forehead. If your not comfortable hearing about hell and eternity, then perhaps it's because you've CHOSEN not to HEAR it. AND just because you've chosen to close your ears to the truth doesn't make it less true.

JESUS DOESN'T HOLD UP A STANDARD, HE HOLDS UP A MIRROR AND SAYS REFLECT ME!
Jenna Robinson
Bella Online Bible Basics