Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Kennyman, laura22, MaryBeth-Hunting, CSW, joyce22
58328 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,328 Registered Members
417 Forums
119,206 Topics
846,047 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 210
Mona - Astronomy 130
"Rosie" 95
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 35
Angie 30
Celestine - Baptist Editor 25
Lynne - ChristianLiving 23
Angela - Drama Movies 20
Susan Helene Kramer 16
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 13
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: New Year Prayer to begin your meditation by Susan Helene Kramer @ 01/15/18 05:23 AM

Keep up those New Year resolutions by reminding yourself at the beginning of your daily meditation ... my resolution is to be kind. :)
Bible Basics
Jump to new posts Re: Standing in the Storm by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ 01/15/18 03:55 AM

Sunnie......at this time more than ever this article is very helpful. Thank you.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Williamina Fleming by Mona - Astronomy @ 01/14/18 10:15 PM

It looks like towering flames, the filaments of NGC 6979. It's a supernova remnant, sometimes identified as Pickering's Triangle. Edward Pickering was the director of the observatory where it was discovered. However it's also known as Fleming's
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 - Keep an eye on the sky by Mona - Astronomy @ 01/14/18 09:38 PM

Steve Cariddi has some pointers for some easy skywatching that needs only your eyes! But if you have binoculars, you might be surprised at the extra detail you can see. Quote:A new lunar month begins on Tuesday. By Thursday, you should be able to see
Digital Art and Design
Jump to new posts Landscape by Sprout Social by Digital Art and Animation @ 01/14/18 06:17 PM

Sprout Social has a free tool that will save you time creating graphics for social media. With this tool, you can resize one image to fit all of the suggested dimensions for the most popular social networks, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Li
Photography
Jump to new posts namaste meditation dual-photography project by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 01/14/18 01:45 PM

I made progress on my namaste meditation dual-photography project. I still have some cleanup work to do on the "dark" image but it's getting there :). What are you working on tonight?
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Death of a Massive Star by Mona - Astronomy @ 01/14/18 01:19 PM

This supernova remnant in Ara (the Altar), RCW 114 is thought to be over 600 light years away, and about 100 light years in diameter. Light from the supernova explosion reached Earth around 20,000 years ago. It's had plenty of time to expand. There
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: yogurt a day by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 01/14/18 12:46 PM

Today's yogurt is Oikos mixed berry. Bob got me a whole box of them. I really prefer to have a variety so I eat something different each day. You? Are you mono-yogurt or a mixed-flavor type like me? I do my best to eat a low carb diet eac
Wine
Jump to new posts Santa Barbara Landing 2014 Chardonnay by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 01/14/18 12:39 PM

A dear friend of mine knows I love wine; she gave me a bottle of Santa Barbara Landing 2014 Chardonnay for Christmas. I appreciate all presents of wine of all varieties :). What are you drinking tonight?
Photography
Jump to new posts Blue Photography Challenge by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 01/14/18 12:06 PM

Tonight's the deadline for the 52 Frames Blue challenge - get your photos in! This image is of a cyanotype I made with bicycle gears on 10x10 canvas. The cyanotype is one of the original forms of photography. To create a cyanotype, you mix up e
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Comets - Solar System Wanderers by Mona - Astronomy @ 01/14/18 11:02 AM

The grandest comet of the 21st century so far was Comet McNaught, the Great Comet of 2007. (Unfortunately for those of us living in the northern hemisphere, its splendour was reserved for the southern hemisphere.) The coma and tail of the comet are
Nutrition
Jump to new posts Counting and Cutting Calories by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ 01/14/18 07:32 AM

This is a great article filled with good tips! Counting and Cutting Calories to Lose Weight
Yoga
Jump to new posts Patanjali and the Yoga Sutras by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 01/14/18 07:09 AM

It's nice to know the history of yoga, and the Yoga Sutras are well worth reading. Have you read them yet?
Knitting
Jump to new posts Wool for Every Latitude by Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor @ 01/14/18 07:05 AM

I live in the Los Angeles area, but I use wool for certain projects and love it in the winter. What about you?
Spirituality
Jump to new posts Re: Spiritual Quotes by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ 01/14/18 03:09 AM

"Mother Nature is always speaking. She speaks in a language understood within the peaceful mind of the sincere observer." ~ Radhanath Swami
Clairvoyance
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Spider by Nancy Roussy @ 01/13/18 08:31 PM

Just caught a medium sized walking on the floor of the biggest room downstairs! Mom caught one like that two days ago in her room.
Natural Living
Jump to new posts Recipe for Herbal Honey Cough Syrup by Katherine - Natural Living @ 01/13/18 08:35 AM

It's that time of year! If you're not feeling great, try this cough syrup. Honey has been used as a remedy for coughs for centuries. This recipe infuses honey with a mix of herbs, such as thyme and rosemary, which have both been known to benefit the
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Monoceros the Unicorn by Mona - Astronomy @ 01/13/18 01:52 AM

Astrophotographer Ignacio Diaz Bobillo has captured this superb image of the dusty nebula NGC 2170 in Monoceros. The nebula reflects the light of nearby hot stars, with blue reflection nebulae, a red emission region and dark nebulae blocking the ligh
Natural Living
Jump to new posts Best Ways to Use Honey by Katherine - Natural Living @ 01/12/18 05:42 PM

Honey is one of those natural sweeteners that actually has some health benefits. It is also used throughout the world for healing. This article will highlight five of the most important benefits of honey. Best Ways to Use Honey Leave your comments
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich Name Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ 01/12/18 05:05 PM

Egg, hard-boiled, peeled, and sliced while hot, then layered on a soft roll with mayo, mustard, dill pickle slices, lettuce, and tomatoes. Next: E or S
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts New Drama W/John Malkovich and Zac Efron by Angela - Drama Movies @ 01/12/18 10:27 AM

John Malkovich has joined Zac Efron and Lily Collins in the film "Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile". Efron plays serial killer Ted Bundy while Malkovich portrays the judge who presided over Bundy's trial. The story will be told f
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Your thoughts matter by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ 01/12/18 08:57 AM

Looking for the blessings of each day, and acknowledging them leads to better health: *Longer life *Less depression *Lower level of distress *Greater resistance to the common cold *Psychological and physical well-being *Better cardiovascular h
Orchids
Jump to new posts Re: Unable to post articles because of family crisis by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ 01/12/18 08:52 AM

Anu, I'm so sorry to hear about you troubles. Glad the chemo is over. I'm praying for strength for your son and for you.
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Prayer answers - conditional? by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ 01/12/18 08:45 AM

Why would a loving, forgiving, merciful God not give me what I ask for? Answered Prayer - Conditional?
Meditation
Jump to new posts Re: Susan's Daily World Peace Group Meditation by Susan Helene Kramer @ 01/12/18 03:55 AM

Keep up your daily 10 minute cyber group meditation - our group grows larger day by day ... the benefits are for everyone! :)
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Brand New Posts
Photoshop Elements 2018 Layers Panel
by Digital Art and Animation
Digital Art and Design
1 second ago
What are you looking forward to today?
by Mona - Astronomy
Self Development
Today at 05:26 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 03:43 PM
Earth from Space - beautiful images
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 09:57 AM
Cepheus the King
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 09:44 AM
How do you change the world?
by Nancy Roussy
Nonfiction Writing
Today at 08:29 AM
Citizen Science in the Electronic Age (updated)
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 08:09 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 06:27 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 06:24 AM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 06:16 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 72 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.