Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
DolphinNose, chrisandiano, Sarah - English Culture, Lisa Bale, Brandii, Chocolate Editor
58313 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,313 Registered Members
417 Forums
118,987 Topics
844,680 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 250
Mona - Astronomy 132
Celestine - Baptist Editor 39
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 36
Angie 29
Angela - Drama Movies 28
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 20
Angel S. Class 16
Susan Helene Kramer 15
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 13
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Herschel Museum of Astronomy by Mona - Astronomy @ 11/16/17 08:41 PM

Here is the website of the Herschel Museum if you want to find out about the current exhibition, or other information about the museum.
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: More meteors - the Leonids are peaking by Mona - Astronomy @ 11/16/17 07:58 PM

Here's a view of the Leonids you won't see! It's of Leonid meteors viewed from space. The image is a composite of meteor images recorded by a CCD camera onboard NASA's MSX satellite in November 1997.
Baptist
Jump to new posts Top Ten Articles at Baptist at BellaOnline.com by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ 11/16/17 03:14 PM

Grow your faith with the top 10 articles at Baptist on BellaOnline.com Top Ten Articles
Baptist
Jump to new posts Prayer Changes Things by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ 11/16/17 02:54 PM

Prayer Changes Things! Build your faith. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. Renew your mind by speaking the Word over your life. Blessings Teachings on Prayer
Baptist
Jump to new posts Re: Spiritual Food by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ 11/16/17 11:57 AM

What is your favorite bible scripture?
Baptist
Jump to new posts Re: Expect a Blessing by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ 11/16/17 11:54 AM

If you have breath in your body, then you are blessed. Say Amen
Drama Movies
Jump to new posts Re: Drama Movies Quote of the Day by Angela - Drama Movies @ 11/16/17 10:17 AM

"What I still want from a film--or a play, a painting, a novel, a piece of music--is exhilaration. I want to be moved and surprised at some revelation about the human condition." Director William Friedkin
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Sandwich Name Game by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ 11/16/17 09:31 AM

Pulled pork wrapped in a warm flour tortilla with spicy Haitian slaw and dipped into barbecue sauce with pineapple habanero sauce. Next: P or E
Frugal Living
Jump to new posts Re: What did you SPEND money on today? by Nancy Roussy @ 11/16/17 09:03 AM

Just made an order on Ardene (1 Minion short sleeve at 14,90$ + 9 different packs of 10 tissues [4 at ,50$ and 4 at 1$ and 1 at 0,75$] ~ free shipping - discounts of 1,49$ - total of 23,16$).
Clairvoyance
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Spider by Nancy Roussy @ 11/15/17 11:17 AM

Just spotted a small spider near the traps downstairs where the stairs are, called dad because where it was I would of missed it with the mop and he came and got it with a tissue.
Classic Films
Jump to new posts Titanic 20th Anniversary by Angela - Drama Movies @ 11/15/17 10:09 AM

James Cameron's "Titanic" will celebrate its 20th anniversary by returning to theaters for one week, beginning December 1st. The film will be screened in 2D and 3D versions. Tickets go on sale November 15th.
Photography
Jump to new posts Re: bike gear cyanotypes by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 11/15/17 10:04 AM

Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: (486958) 2014 MU69 needs a nickname - any ideas? by Mona - Astronomy @ 11/15/17 04:45 AM

The analysis of the popular vote is here, updated daily. There's also a chart of "retired" names. They say Quote:We retire names once we determine that a community consensus has been reached. This allows us to continue adding new nominee
Folklore and Mythology
Jump to new posts The Curse of the Seven Children by Ky Greene - Folklore @ 11/15/17 04:30 AM

The Curse of the Seven Children is an Italian folk-tale where a seventh daughter manages to reverse a curse laid on her siblings by her father. The Curse of the Seven Children
Sewing
Jump to new posts Sewing and Reupholstering Basics by Cheryl - Sewing Editor @ 11/15/17 02:40 AM

What has reupholstering got to do with sewing? Actually, everything! From choosing fabric type, determining how much fabric yardage to acquire, batting wraps, measuring, cutting, and some stitching there are many commonalities with sewing to consider
Cats
Jump to new posts Re: Zuzu is a literary cat! by Mona - Astronomy @ 11/14/17 08:55 PM

Every bookcase should have a resident cat!
Natural Living
Jump to new posts Health Benefits of Coffee by Katherine - Natural Living @ 11/14/17 04:57 PM

Do you feel a little guilty when drinking your morning coffee? You don't need to anymore! Coffee actually has some important health benefits, such as boosting your energy and guarding against cancer and other diseases. Here's more information abo
Fragrance
Jump to new posts Re: Sugar Scrub by Katherine - Natural Living @ 11/14/17 04:52 PM

I do something similar but I use olive oil instead of coconut oil. I can't help it, I'm Greek! LOL. I also like to add a drop or two of ginger essential oil, especially in the winter since the EO is so warming.
Natural Living
Jump to new posts Re: How to Reduce Clutter for Stress Relief by Katherine - Natural Living @ 11/14/17 04:49 PM

Hi Susan, thank you so much for your feedback! I do a similar routine, but at night. Although, during the warmer months I find that I do wake up early enough to also do it in the morning. Nothing relieves stress better than a clean house!
Astronomy
Jump to new posts It's back! by Mona - Astronomy @ 11/14/17 11:38 AM

Quote:We at EarthSky are receiving questions about the so-called days of darkness supposedly announced by NASA and supposedly coming up November 15-30, 2017. Did NASA announce it? No. Will it happen? No. The previous post in this thread was from th
English Culture
Jump to new posts New Article: Liverpool - A City Divided? by Sarah - English Culture @ 11/13/17 11:29 PM

Hello all! I am the new English Culture Editor for BellaOnline, and I have just posted my first article, Liverpool - A City Divided? which is a brief overview of some of the fabulous offerings in the city of Liverpool, from where I originally hai
Photography
Jump to new posts Black and white photography daily challenge by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ 11/13/17 08:48 AM

Posted for my Black and white photography daily challenge. This was taken in Sutton Massachusetts at Purgatory Chasm. The glacially carved ravine delves 80 feet into the granite. For prints, cards, mugs, shirts, etc. - https://fineartamerica.com/
Spirituality
Jump to new posts Re: Spiritual Quotes by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ 11/13/17 01:40 AM

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." ~ Oprah Winfrey
Sandwiches
Jump to new posts Re: Loose Meat Sandwich Ideas and Recipe by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor @ 11/13/17 01:32 AM

Thanks, Connie. I hope you are doing well. I've been going through a rough transition, and I have not had a lot of time to spend here lately. I expect it will be a few more months before I can hang out here more often. Have a good day! 🌞
California
Jump to new posts Re: Day Trip to Carpinteria by Susan Helene Kramer @ 11/13/17 01:29 AM

Yes, I camped on the beach there with my kids in 1976 - yes, long ago ...
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Brand New Posts
Jigsaw Review Please
by Angel S. Class
Horror Movies
4 seconds ago
Most dangerous Finisher
by Angel S. Class
Wrestling
47 minutes 33 seconds ago
How do one keep a belly flat?
by Angel S. Class
Belly Dancing
Today at 10:45 PM
Do you facebook?
by Angel S. Class
Computer Networks
Today at 10:38 PM
Do you text message or email more than you talk?
by Angel S. Class
Computer Networks
Today at 10:02 PM
Can you name a cool chat room for a band website?
by Angel S. Class
Musician
Today at 09:59 PM
William Herschel -born 279 years ago!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 09:38 PM
What will you do today?
by Angel S. Class
Inspiration
Today at 09:28 PM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Angel S. Class
Self Development
Today at 09:27 PM
Taurids – Halloween Fireballs *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 09:25 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Angel S. Class, Mona - Astronomy), 92 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.