Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
dimo, lia hunter, AnaRuggeri, DolphinNose, chrisandiano
58316 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,316 Registered Members
417 Forums
119,022 Topics
844,845 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 246
Mona - Astronomy 130
Celestine - Baptist Editor 50
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 41
Angie 32
Angela - Drama Movies 24
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 22
Angel S. Class 16
Susan Helene Kramer 15
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 13
Ad Income Supports Charity
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Reading
Jump to new posts Learning About the World Builds Reading Skills by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Today at 07:11 PM

Catch the young child's interest in the world around her. Make sure that she has access to a variety of reading materials. Building strong readers starts years before a child ever goes to school and enters the classroom. Birth to age 5 is a critical
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: How is your health these days? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 07:09 PM

More discharge and the rest was the same, put the backup cream for a last time, almost all of the pain and itching was after I put the backup cream (there was about 1/4 left and i used a lot of it). It was the same for the tongue.
Stress Management
Jump to new posts Re: What is your stress level today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:25 PM

Sportsnet did it again! This time they cut a few minutes in the first period! I sent them another email after the game was over!
Library Sciences
Jump to new posts Re: Appeal factors for books? What works for you? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 04:53 PM

My favorite genre is horror but I can read any other genres.
Paper Crafts
Jump to new posts Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Today at 12:10 PM

So happy! My origami is featured in today's issue of the Blackstone Valley Xpress! Come see it in person at the Grafton Common Art Gallery. Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
Attention Deficit Disorder
Jump to new posts Re: Broth Bowls for Family ADD Nutrition by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading @ Today at 11:05 AM

After yesterday's festival of rich foods, I needed something plain, yet interesting. A broth bowl absolutely fit the bill! I chopped a cup of veggies from our vegetable tray. I used carrots, celery, peppers, Romaine lettuce, onions, and cucumbers. I
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Tarantula Nebula (30 Doradus) by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 10:50 AM

This spider is the Tarantula Nebula over a thousand light years across, a pretty big cosmic arachnid. It's about 180 thousand light years away, but if it were at about the same distance from us as the Orion Nebula, it would seem to take up half the
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: 2017: Astronomy and Space on this day by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 09:37 AM

On this day in 2004 – November 20th – The Swift Gamma-Ray Burst Mission was launched. Swift is a multi-wavelength space observatory designed to study gamma-ray bursts (GRBs). Its three instruments work observe GRBs and their afterglows in the ga
Astronomy
Jump to new posts It came from beyond the Solar System by Mona - Astronomy @ Today at 09:27 AM

It came from outside the Solar System. And it's very strange. It's official is designation 1I/2017 U1 and it's been named Oumuamua. But what is it? The picture is an artist's rendering using the data collected from telescopes. It's too small actuall
Weight Loss
Jump to new posts Re: What is your opinion on weight loss products? by jodirose @ Today at 08:40 AM

Try to stay away from product and use healthier ways.
Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: What exercise did you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 07:14 AM

So for seventy-five days I did that exercise while also touching my thighs instead of swinging my arms, I again did it once the first night then added one per nights. I will not exercise tonight and start again tomorrow, it will be the same again bu
Self Development
Jump to new posts Re: What are you looking forward to today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:34 AM

Some time today changing my pillow (also bought yesterday a protector that mom said she would wash with other white clothes and put it outside), the twenty-third game of the Dallas Stars and start the cortisone.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you and how is the weather? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:33 AM

Yesterday it was changing, snowing off/on and windy. At night it was snowing on/off and windy. When I went to bed it was windy. When I got up it was partly sunny and windy.
Inspiration
Jump to new posts Re: What will you do today? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:31 AM

Just writing something so that the new page appears!
Low Carb
Jump to new posts Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:24 AM

Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a cup cake baked by mom, veal cubes boiled with four nantes carrots and one white potato (ate the vegs with butter and some of
Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Did you dream last night? by Nancy Roussy @ Today at 05:21 AM

I remember two dreams. I was in bed and awake while listening to mom. It was getting later and as far as I knew she had not washed any loads of laundry and that almost made me angry because she was supposed to do a white and a dark color loads becau
Christian Living
Jump to new posts Taking stock of my year and a memory verse by Lynne - ChristianLiving @ Today at 04:51 AM

Examining 1 Peter 3:12 and looking back on my year. Memory Verse and Taking Stock
Meditation
Jump to new posts Reduce Stress with an Instant Meditation Technique by Susan Helene Kramer @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Reduce Stress with an Instant Meditation of Rhythmic Breathing for Kids, Teens, Adults by Susan Helene Kramer Meditation can reduce stress by putting the body-mind into a state of equilibrium. When all our systems are in balance it is easier to
Baptist
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Thanksgiving! by Susan Helene Kramer @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Happy Day After Thanksgiving! I am thankful to have a day of rest from the kitchen - I will spend some time gardening and later reading ... Blessings to all !
Astronomy
Jump to new posts Re: Doodling Spacecraft *new article* by Mona - Astronomy @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

ESA made a series of cartoons detailing the Rosetta mission, in which the spacecraft Rosetta and the lander Philae were characters. Although told as a story, they also - with some anthropomorphism! - accurately tell what happened. Here is the tale
Paper Crafts
Jump to new posts abstract cyanotype grid by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

So happy! I just heard that my abstract cyanotype grid at the Abstract Art show at the Davis Art Gallery in Worcester has sold! The show runs through Jan 5th - stop on by to see the show! http://davisartgallery.com/Current-Show.aspx
Baptist
Jump to new posts Re: Heart Condition of Love by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

The Lord will make your enemies be at peace with you. Will you be ready?
Baptist
Jump to new posts Re: What did you put on the menu today? by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

We enjoyed ham, hen, cornbread dressing, green beans, candied yams, macaroni and cheese, rolls, nonalcoholic drinks, and deserts.
Baptist
Jump to new posts Re: How did you enjoy your day? by Celestine - Baptist Editor @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

I spent time with my family and rested!
Job Search
Jump to new posts Re: Interview No Shows on the Rise by Nancy Roussy @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

I actually think that I was way too nice saying that society sucks, I would of used other words but these words are censored on this website.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Brand New Posts
Learning About the World Builds Reading Skills
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Reading
2 seconds ago
How is your health these days?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
2 minutes 6 seconds ago
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 05:25 PM
Appeal factors for books? What works for you?
by Nancy Roussy
Library Sciences
Today at 04:53 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Paper Crafts
Today at 12:10 PM
Broth Bowls for Family ADD Nutrition
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 11:05 AM
Tarantula Nebula (30 Doradus) *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 10:50 AM
2017: Astronomy and Space on this day
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 09:37 AM
It came from beyond the Solar System
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 09:27 AM
What is your opinion on weight loss products?
by jodirose
Weight Loss
Today at 08:40 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 92 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.