Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Orchid, bonding99, davidearly, SusieGG, OSTSEE
58341 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums417
Topics119,310
Posts846,637
Members58,341
Most Online410
Feb 3rd, 2018
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sponsor
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Baptist
2 minutes ago
Pray Psalm 91 over your family for protection. Psalm 91 King James Version (KJV) 91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surel...
see more
Baptist
8 minutes ago
For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love w...
see more
69 Views · 1 Comments
Astronomy
1 hour ago
Centuries after Copernicus, in countries with universal education, his revolution still hasn't quite taken hold. A USA National Science Foundation survey included the question "Does the Earth go around the Sun, or does the Sun go around the Earth?" The report released ...
see more
67 Views · 2 Comments
Astronomy
1 hour ago
On this day in 1965 - February 20th - NASA's Ranger 8 ended its mission by a crash landing on the Moon. The Ranger program was intended to obtain close-up images of the Moon's surface to help choose landing sites for Apollo missions. Ranger 8 transmitted 7,137 images before its ...
see more
4,670 Views · 78 Comments
Small Office/Home Office
7 hours ago
I would like to own a business but I would not want it to be in my home (this has nothing to do with me living with 2 monsters - i do not want my personal life mixed with my professional life)....
see more
1,899 Views · 8 Comments
Drama Movies
Yesterday at 09:32 PM
"Western", a drama written and directed by the German filmmaker Valeska Grisebach, is getting a limited release in the US, starting this week. The story concerns a group of German laborers working in Bulgaria, and the tensions that develop between them and the locals. Y...
see more
27 Views · 0 Comments
Drama Movies
Yesterday at 09:18 PM
If you happen to be in the Midwest over the next two weeks, check out the film festival in Beloit, Wisconsin. Now in its 13th year, the Beloit International Film Fest (BIFF) is host to ten days of narrative and documentary features. Many of the screenings are followed by Q&A'...
see more
25 Views · 0 Comments
Classic Films
Yesterday at 09:04 PM
Happy B-day to Sidney Poitier who was born on this day in 1927. Poitier was the first African-American to win the Best Actor Oscar. He once said, "In my case, the body of work stands for itself... I think my work has been representative of me as a man."...
see more
30 Views · 0 Comments
Self Development
Yesterday at 07:45 PM
Check the blue house and continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched december 19, 20, 21 and part of 22 - there was 2 new)....
see more
1,029,500 Views · 1,079 Comments
Inspiration
Yesterday at 07:43 PM
Yesterday it was partly sunny and windy. At night it was hailing off/on and windy. When I went to bed it was windy and the sun was somewhat risen. When I got up it was partly cloudy and windy....
see more
1,686,824 Views · 2,666 Comments
Inspiration
Yesterday at 07:41 PM
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:31 and got up at 14:01. I changed one note and did one search and added one picture, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, checked the blue house (still available then), changed one note and deleted one link, added one link and c...
see more
1,426,692 Views · 2,305 Comments
Low Carb
Yesterday at 07:34 PM
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the spaghetti leftovers, a few cheese curds, four yellow uncooked potatoes pan fried with pieces of a small yellow onion in butter and one egg w...
see more
990,559 Views · 1,727 Comments
Dreams
Yesterday at 07:30 PM
I do not remember my dreams (i think i did not even dreamed)....
see more
101,038 Views · 536 Comments
Astronomy
Yesterday at 02:41 PM
'Oumuamua (officially designated 11/2017/U1), first identified interstellar visitor, came and went very quickly. Here's a short video about the interstellar visitor published in November 2017. QuoteScientists were surprised and delighted to detect --for the first time-- an inter...
see more
138 Views · 1 Comments
Baptist
Yesterday at 04:34 AM
Your thoughts can spiral out of control. One simple thought can plan a seed of destruction in your life. A simple thought that you may consider harmless could turn into a life separated from God. Seeds of Destruction...
see more
63 Views · 0 Comments
Horror Movies
Yesterday at 04:21 AM
Warning: This contain spoilers. Good movie. For sure it is better than the first but to be fair for the first almost the entire movie was in the commercials and trailers so by the time I watched it I already had seen most of it. Now that sequel did not scare me, did not disgust ...
see more
19 Views · 0 Comments
Baptist
Yesterday at 03:46 AM
Sometimes in life, it seems as if we need direction. We are not sure about which way to turn. Some decisions that we make can be life changing. They can set us in the correct direction for success. One wrong decision can set us back in life. Positive Directions...
see more
62 Views · 0 Comments
Baptist
Yesterday at 03:19 AM
At some point in your life you might ask, "Lord, where are you?" You may feel as if you are sinking fast. The Lord said that he will never leave you nor forsake you. Sinking Fast...
see more
30 Views · 0 Comments
Short Stories
Yesterday at 03:00 AM
Hello! My name is Michelle and I’m your forum moderator. This forum is for everyone who is interested in reading and/or writing short stories. Please feel free to join in on any thread. Feedback, questions and opinions are encouraged. However, I ask that you keep a few thin...
see more
50 Views · 0 Comments
Astronomy
02/19/18 11:12 PM
I wandered lonely as a cloud? No, not a cloud, it's a dwarf galaxy called Wolf-Lundmark-Melotte (WLM) after the three astronomers that discovered it. It's a member of our local galaxy group, but at 3 million light years from the Milky Way, it's a remote member.WLM is about 8000 l...
see more
904 Views · 3 Comments
Business Coach
02/19/18 09:09 PM
"Vanity Fair" magazine is holding its Founders Fair on April 12th in New York. The day features women entrepreneurs telling their stories . Among the featured speakers is Tina Tchen - a lawyer who is at the forefront of the Time's Up Legal Defense Fund. The group's aim ...
see more
39 Views · 0 Comments
Small Office/Home Office
02/19/18 09:07 PM
And of course if this is your business then by all means do it while at work, I was talking about when you are not the boss!...
see more
459 Views · 4 Comments
Baptist
02/19/18 06:55 PM
Ephesians 6:10-13 King James Version (KJV) 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against pri...
see more
1,842 Views · 19 Comments
Baptist
02/19/18 06:52 PM
The Lord gives us the ability to get wealth. He also tells us to forgive us our debts as he forgives our debtors. Heavenly Father, I come before your throne of grace to give thanks for giving us the ability to get wealth. Lord allow us to forgive our debtors. Lord we ask that...
see more
114 Views · 1 Comments
Knitting
02/19/18 05:50 PM
Have you tried this technique? It's amazing and a lot of fun!...
see more
18 Views · 0 Comments
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Brand New Posts
Psalm 91
by Celestine - Baptist Editor. Baptist
02/21/18 07:37 AM
The Truth Shall Set You Free
by Celestine - Baptist Editor. Baptist
02/21/18 07:31 AM
Copernicus says the Sun is at the center
by Mona - Astronomy. Astronomy
02/21/18 06:35 AM
2018: On this day . . .
by Mona - Astronomy. Astronomy
02/21/18 06:22 AM
Who wants to work from home?
by Nancy Roussy. Small Office/Home Office
02/21/18 12:28 AM
Valeska Grisebach's Film Western
by Angela - Drama Movies. Drama Movies
02/20/18 09:32 PM
Beloit International Film Fest Begins This Weekend
by Angela - Drama Movies. Drama Movies
02/20/18 09:18 PM
Sidney Poitier Turns 91 Today
by Angela - Drama Movies. Classic Films
02/20/18 09:04 PM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy. Self Development
02/20/18 07:45 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy. Inspiration
02/20/18 07:43 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Celestine - Baptist Editor), 127 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.